Why are we all
Constantly searching
For that something
Which is constantly
Searching for us
Open your heart
Be patient
It will find you
Soon Enough.
By Sangeetha Shenoy
I keep replaying in my head What you say say say I am thinking where I lay lay lay How will I make it through the day day day W...
2 comments:
Ya, that is love, it comes all of a sudden and it comes unawares. It overtakes u before u can look back and catch its shadow falling on u. It is a great feeling, a primordial emotion, to be in love, to fall in love, to experience love, unremitting and full, undemanding and unflinching. OH, I wish i could experience that LOVE. Will I?
Perfect love is rare indeed - for to be a lover will require that you continually have the subtlety of the very wise, the flexibility of the child, the sensitivity of the artist, the understanding of the philosopher, the acceptance of the saint, the tolerance of the scholar and the fortitude of the certain.
Post a Comment